Avro Energy, offer low priced gas and electricity tariffs. This with no exit or cancellation fees. Their customer support is based in the UK and they promise a quick response to any questions.
Avro are new players in the market. Their model is to keep overheads to a minimum and offer simple, easy to understand tariffs. They believe that consumers are placed at a severe disadvantage by other energy suppliers through the complexity of the deals on offer.
Phone Number: 0330 088 5754
Lines are open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Avro Energy Limited,
Email: [email protected]
Avro Energy offer low rates on gas and electricity, with cheaper tariffs on average than the Big Six. They have no exit or cancellation fees, and they could save you up to £300 if you switch. Contact Avro Energy today to find out more about their services, and for a quote on your energy needs.
Get a quote – Simply put in your postcode to generate a quote for gas and electric.
Help and Advice – These are the questions answered –
Switching to Avro
- How to switch to Avro
- How long does switching take?
- Will there be a supply interruption when switching?
- Does anything need installing at your property?
- Should you contact your current supplies
Avro Account Management
- Managing your online account
- How to change account details
- How to make payments
- Resetting your account password
Meters and Readings
- How to read your gas meter
- How to read your electricity meter
- How to submit a meter reading
- Tariff comparisons explained
- Can’t see your quarterly statement
- What is back billing?
- Wrong Bill?
- Services for vulnerable people
- Estimating electricity usage
- Estimating gas usage
- Direct debit plan explained
- Direct debit change of date
- Changing debit details
- Making additional payments
- What to do if moving home
- Taking Avro with you to a new address
Complaints – All the ways to contact Avro if unhappy
Prices – Additional prices when applicable. These are the prices as of 27/10/17. The first price is for electricity and the second is for gas
Meter Accuracy Test £120.00 £220.00
Meter Disconnection £60.00 £95.00
Meter Reconnection £60.00 £95.00
Meter Removal £60.00 £95.00
Meter Repositioning £60.00 £150.00 (not supply pipe)
Isolation Switch £60.00
Direct Debit Refusal £20.00
Late Payment Fee £25.00 for each 30 days’ bill remains unpaid after direct debit refusal
Pre-disconnection Visit £90.00
Disconnection Warrant £300.00
Avro, dedicate a whole page to suggestions for conserving energy. These range from better draught exclusion to feeding your plants at night. It’s the combined effect that makes the difference. LED lightbulbs for instance can save over £400 per annum alone. Of course, not every family is in the position to invest in order to save money. However, the government host the green deal website, which leads on to the various schemes available to assist with a minimum investment on the homeowners part.